Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Things Have Changed

The day has taken an interesting turn. I am now imaging several machines for an automated bench. Our test pass is, evidently, on hold for the momenht. Not sure why.... So Here is what I am doing basically; start a machine, wait for it to boot to a CD, enter a machine name, and sit back and let it install for an hour. Then I do another one. This is going to take some time considering that I have to build 10 of these machines....

The drudgery continues...

And now, the network congestion is so bad that I cannot get a machine to load an OS over the network. I have been working on one machine for quite some time now. I am not completely certain what is going on, but I will assume that it is building properly. We are using a new method, and it's very different. So I reallt have no way of knowing if it is doping what it is supposed to or not. Time will tell I guess....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home