Sunday, April 10, 2005

Jeff Gordon Wins Martinsville

Kasey Kahne of Enumclaw, WA takes second. Kahne in the number 9 Dodge moved from 32nd to 2nd during the course of the 500 lap race at Martinsville. Kasey Kahne is in the top 23 eligible for the Nextel Cup Race. It will be exciting to see where he ends up at the cut. I would love to see him in the top 10, even better, the top 5. I am confident he can do it. He is a fantastice driver, who has turned 25 just today. He was Rookie of the Year in 2004.

All in all, a fun race.

The configuration of the new server continues. I am downloading CD burning software at the moment. The burner in my workstation is on it's way out and is very intermittent in operation. Since the server physically sits next to my workstation which sits right next to me in the rack, I will have easy access to a burner without interrupting my wife at her computer. This project is moving forward without incedent, the way I had planned it would. It wass a smooth transition from the XP firewall box to the 2000 Server box. It was a matter of a primary drive change and the addition of 2 more drives for additional storage, and it's up. Spare hardware comes in very handy at times. It allows me to change the operation of a given machine by merely changing out a single drive. Simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home