Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Need Title Ideas...

It's great to have a blog, however, coming up with a new title for each post has become a challenge. I am going to have to come up with a system to name my posts... This is something I am going to have to think about for awhile.

In the meantime, Today is going well. I've done some hardware troubleshooting, setup a surround sound system at my bench. Got some gadgets off my desk (thank goodness for Velcro)! My bench is staying fairly neat. No clutter, no junk. I like it this way. Easier to do my job. Now, if I can just apply this to my desk at home.... HAHAHAHAHA. I like to call me desk at home "Organized Chaos". There's an oxymoron for you :)

So right now, we are in a 'holding pattern' waiting for the next IDX test pass to come down the pipe. Once that happens, I am going to be very busy. So in the meantime, I am taking advantage of the 'downtime' to stay caught up on this and keeping my bench clean. Missions accomplished. So now, I guess i need to think of something else to keep me busy. Hmmmm.

Well, my best friend and his wife are on a flight to New York, NY. They are going to be there for about a week. The orignal purpose of the trip is to go see Widespread Panic. I hope they have a great time, and that the shows are fantastic.

I am trying to ignor fairly bad tooth pain today. It's starting to nag at me though. I can only shut out so much. It's getting to the point where eating is no longer something I enjoy. It has become something that I want to finish as quickly as possible so that the pain subsides. One of these days I need to get to a Dentist. Of course, that takes money... something I do not yet have a lot of. Certainly non to spare at the moment. Soon...

That's about it for now. More later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

you could have name this one, "Tooth Pain and title decay"

12:46 PM  
Blogger zhao h. said...

Sometimes I use the first several words of content as the title.
:)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home