Monday, April 11, 2005

It's Finally Over

Home at last. As I predicted, it's 7PM. I did not get the test finished today. However, I was given the go ahead to finish it up tomorrow morning. So I managed to get 2 tabs of the spreadsheet completed. I have 10 more to go. So today, I put in 11.5 hours. It was a good day though. I am still learning a lot. I got some great tips today (from the boss no less), that will really help out going forward. I also got some valuable information from a c0-worker. So my knowledge of the product and the testing of it have grown. It's almost time to start working on the New Tester document. I have just enough information to re write all but the first page. And I will be adding about 6 more pages. It's time to squash the "tribal knowledge" and get it all on paper (or on digital media anyway). We try to operate a paperless lab. I think I have 3 pieces of paper at my bench and they are in a drawer. All my notes are on my PC. So we are pretty much paperless. I prefer it that way. It keeps my bench a lot cleaner.

Dinner is in the oven. I am settled in now. Watching some TV. All in all, it was a good day. It was very cold though. This morning, I almost froze at the bus stop. Tomorrow, I will not be so foolish as not to have a hat, scarf, and gloves. The wind was super cold. burrrrr. Needless to say, I WILL be warm tomorrow morning.

Have a good night :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

Title: "Product Knowlege good, Weather Control Machine, not-so-good"

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home