Monday, April 11, 2005

Ick...

For some reason, I am not feeling the greatest today. I have not been improving at all as the day wears on... Not sure what is up. I am plugged up completely (sinuses), and I am having waves of nausea... On top of that, my teeth hurt, and I have a pulled muscle in my left calf. I am just a ball of unpleasant feelings today. I just wish it would all go away. Although, I am not far off from leaving for the day. Another 30 minutes and I have 9 hrs. Gonna try and hold out for 10 if I can. I think I am going to like 50+ hr paychecks.

Anyway, just trying to hang in there till the end of the day today. I would leave early, but with my luck, the second I leave, I will start feeling better, then I will feel guilty for leaving early for not feeling good... So I think I will try to just hang on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home