Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's All Good Today

The day has gone well so far. I have been working on a document today that will help all the testers in this group. Mainly new people that come onboard. It has also helped my drive in what I have learned as well. It's a great memory test to work on a project like this.

I am looking forward to going home this afternoon. Perhaps I can get out of here before 6PM today. Not that I mind having the extra hours, I just like to have a little extra time with my wife before I have to go to bed. The way things are looking right now, I should be able to leave at 4PM or so and have 10 hours for the day. Yesterday yielded 11.5 hours. Next weeks check is going to be another good one :) So I am sitting on 21 hours for the week already, and it's only Teusday. Sweet, I love overtime pay.

I am still waiting to get my phone installed. Facilities has done their part by getting the wire to the patch panel in the lab. Now I have a second request in to get a phone put on my desk. Not sure how long it will take, but I am hoping to have a phone today. But it will most likely happen in the next couple of days. I just got a ticket number from the team that takes care of lab requests, of which my phone is one. So it may happen today... We shall see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

And this one, "The Invisible Man makes an Invisible Call"

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home