Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just Found Out...

I was just told this morning that I get to move my bench setup to another location in the lab. This is fine with me, it gets me away from the door. I hate sitting next to the door. It is distracting at best. So next week I move over next to another tester that runs the same tests as I do. It will make it easier for both of is to be able to chat with one another without having to get up and walk over to the other bench. This way, we can compare things side by side. Better coverage that way. And did I mention that it gets me away from the door :)

Today, however, we are supposed to be starting a new test pass. Still in a holding pattern waiting for the word from above. I don't want to get into a machine build to find out I am doing the wrong setup.................................Ok, just got word. Time to get busy.

More Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home