Thursday, April 07, 2005

Can't Think Of A Title Right Now

I am so tired this morning. I can hardly kep my eyes open. For some reason I am not getting enough sleep the past few nights. I am not sure why either. All I can say is, I need to figure out why, and take care of it. I really need a good night sleep.

I just downloaded the latest version of MSN Messenger (7.0) And it keeps looging me off the service telling me the service is unavailable. I check the status page and everything is fine. I sure hope it's not a bug in the software. Uninstalling this and getting back to an older version is going to be near impossible. I think I'll hold off on downloading this at home.

This weekend I begin the fun of building up a file server. I am currently using the box as a firewall. But now that I have my hardware firwall back, I can take the one currently in use and make it a file server and print server. It will come in very handy. Drive space is a premium at home right now. So any extra space comes in very handy. This project will take a better part of the day Saturday, or I may tackle it Friday night. We shall see.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home