Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Day's End

Finally, the day is over. Work was a test. A test of my patience, and ability to work through a problem. Things finally started to function properly about 2 hours before I left, and started working really well about 30 minutes before I left. So I managed to complete all but two of my test cases. The test cases that blew up my box in the first palce. Those will be tackled tomorrow prior to the new build.

After getting home this evening, I promptly fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. After waking up, I decided food was in order, so I put something together, ate it, and now, I am wide awake. Since waking up I have taken care of a few things with the computers. I have staged the setup and install of my newly updated hardware firewall. All I have to do is unplug the network cables from the one in position now and plug the power into the new one. Then, if everything has been configured correctly, it should be plug and play. Staying positive and keeping my fingers crossed. That will be a weekend project in case things go awry.

Now it's time to correct some errors in my past blog posts. After reading through some of them I have found a few spelling errors that need to be taken care of. So I am off to fix them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home