Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Well, the day of testing has come to a grinding halt for everyone in the group. One of our tools has choked and is completely un responsive. Therefore, we cannot run tests because we cannot get to the steps to perform, and we cannot log the results for the same reason. So we sit.

Right now I am watching the speed channel, catching up on my NASCAR News. It's a good thing they like to pay us to do nothing... otherwise, I would be broke. So we sit until someone decides to fix the tool and then we can all get back to work again. I am not sure how long I am going to stay and wait for this tool to be fixed. It's mid afternoon already.... I already have 8 hrs for the day... I could leave if I really wanted to, but the OT is such good money...

So here I sit... waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home