Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday Morning - The Saga Continues

And another day begins. Getting setup at work for another test pass. Hoping, just hoping my build does not choke again as it did yesterday......... Setup did not choke! Things are rolling now. Should be able to start banging on some test cases here in about 45 minutes when setup is fully completed.

I have updated my website this morning. I got tired of the dark brown background and changed all pages to black backgrounds. You can check it out if you follow the links on the left side of this page. There are two links, one to the main page of my domain (Vivificus), and one to my specific page (Just Information). From there, you will find a wealth of information. Feel free to poke around. I don't mind the traffic at all. When you get to my page, to navigate within the site, there is a menu at the top left of each page. It's just a little silver/gray vertical bar with the word 'menu' on it, and when you click on it, it will slide out to the right with menu options on it. All links on that menu or a part of the site. Most other links on the page are external links. If anyone has any suggestions for changes or additions, by all means, let me know. There is an email link very near the top of the page. Feel free to use it. I value feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home