Monday, April 04, 2005

Neat Stuff

Well, today has turned out to be a good day at work. Not only have we begun testing agin, but I got myself a brand new 17" Flat panel monitor for my test machines. It goes nicely with my 20" Wide Screen, LCD HiDEF TV that I also use for testing. I am staying with my Sony 19" CRT for my workstation as it gives me the resolution I like (1600 x 1200) The flat panel has a native resolution of 1024 x 768. That just does not give me enough realestate on the desktop for everything I need to have open.

So I got new toys last week and this week. It sure makes testing a lot easier and a little more fun as well. It's almost time to head out for the day. I am here until 4PM(PDT). So another half hour roughly. Then I head out to wait for the bus... fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home