Monday, April 04, 2005

The Day Moves On

Well, It's been a pretty un-eventful day so far. It's quiet in the lab. Everyone seems to be doing their own thing today. I have been looking at MS campus information and searching for tools. Not real exciting by any means. Just waiting for the next test pass to be announced. At that point, I will be busy most of the work day. Which is nice. Being buried in my work makes the day buzz right along. I prefer that over watching the clock, that;s for sure. Speaking of which, this is the first time I have looked at the clock since I got in this morning, and it's already 11:20. So time is moving right along.

I did manage to watch the NASCAR Busch Series Race this morning. One of the perks of testing with TV's. Kevin Harvick, the winner of yesterday's NASCAR Nextel Cup Race won today's race as well. This is becoming a trend. The same ting happened last week. I didn't feel well yesterday, so I only caught parts of the Nextel Cup Race. But I did manage to at least catch the beginning and the end. And a lot of crashes in between.

I started feeling a lot better yesterday after my wife got home from visiting the kids and grand kids. I know one night doesn't sound like much, but I still missed her, and I am glad she is home.

Hopfully tonight will be shopping night. We have run our food supply down very low, and it's time to restock. Coming off un-employment always seems to create a financial vacuum for the first few weeks. I am also hoping that my direct deposit takes effect this week as I am tired of taking an hour out of my Fridays to go get my check. I have to shuttle from the north end of the campus to the south end to get it. And it is much like public transportation in that, you have to wait for a shuttle to show up after you call for one. And if your not lucky like me, and your on t he ragualr shuttle route, you have to wait until that particular route shows up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home