Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Here We Go Again

Yesterday did not work out the way I had wanted. It was very stressful as I ran a test that toasted my machine. And since then, I have attempted to reinstall 4 times (on my 5th). And the reason for the failed attempts.... a step that I was uninformed about. But now that I know that step, it will not happen again. Hopefully I will be up and running in the next hour and a half. I really need to get some testing done today to justify my 10+ hour days.

At this point, I just want to get through the rest of the week whithout any major issues. I can handle the small stuff easily. But I really don't need another day like yesterday. However, if that does happen, I am ready or it. I took some time last night to relax and work on what triggered me. I just get frustrated when something (especially here) that does not work as advertised. Now that I know what stage of development the tools are in, I understand things MUCH better now.

Well, the Mariners were beat by the Twins last night 8-4. So much for the opening day momentum. Let's hope they do better in their next game, which is tonight at SafeCo field. So many players have left the team in the last 3 years, that they are not the same organization anymore. We lost the leagues best DH (Edgar Martinez). He decided to retire last year. He will be missed on the field for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home