Saturday, April 02, 2005

Another Day

Ok then. this is not the second, not the third, not the fourth, not the fifth, but now the sixth attempt at making an entry today. I had everything typed in and went to post, and it all just went away due to some server error. this is beginning to happen far too often to me. From now on, I copy and paste what I have entered before I post. Then I do not have to retype everything if my post fails. And it's beginning to look like failures happen quite often with this service. So better safe than sorry.And this time, it is copied text. I got smart. These errors are driving me nuts. I just want to post my text...

Anyway, today, my wife and a friend (who has come down to pick her up) are off to see the grand kids today. We have 6, with a 7th on the way. Needless to say, Christmas continues to get more and more expensive every year. :)

I will be taking care of some chores around the apartment today. Other than that, some TV, perhaps a movie. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home