Friday, December 08, 2006

It's Been More Than a Year...

I apologize for waiting a full year to post to my blog. I have just been super busy with work and my lilfe. Anyway, I am still amongst the living, so I thought I would get something up to let you all know that I am.

I am currently interviewing for a new position, I had a succesfuly telephone interview today, and on Monday, I have 2 hours of onsite interviews to go through. The general feeling is positive. I feel pretty good about this and if things go as I hope they will, I should be working by the end of next week.

Since my last post the new apartments have been completed and filled with new tenants. It's sad really. Now we have to look at apartment buildings instead of trees. But we chose to stay anyway. We are tucked away in a quiet corner as far away from the apartment office as we can get.

I am going to stop for now. I need to gather my thoughts and get another entry in, in the next few days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home