Monday, May 16, 2005

It Finally Happened!

On Saturday night, May 14th in Richmond Virginia, Kasey Kahne won his first Nextel Cup Race. He has arrived! It was a great race. The usual front runners had nothing but trouble that night. Jimmie Johnson was out of the race mid way, Jeff Gordon was 50+ laps down, It was just not a good night for the usual winners. Kasey was asked in an interview prior to the race, who would he like to see in his rear view mirror when he wins a race, he answered "Tony Stewart". In fact, Tony Stewart took 2nd in the race, and was the first driver to congratulate Kasey on his win. Very sportsmanlike of Tony.

I have not been making entries here for a few days as I have been ill. I have been out of work since mid day Friday through today. I will be back at work tomorrow. It has been a misserable weekend. I do not wish whatever this is on anyone.

I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home