Friday, May 13, 2005

Slacking

I know, I have been slacking lately with my posts... No real excuses. Which is funny really, because today I don't feel well, and I am posting. the past week or two I have felt fine and have not made a single post. Odd.....

Things have been going ok. I think I have the ins and outs of the environment at work figured out now. At least I think I do. things are getting easier for me each week... so I must be doing something right.

Right now, I just want the day to be over so I can go home and go to bed. I really do not feel well at all. But for now I am drugged up to the point that I don't care. I still feel crappy, I just don't give a s*%!... :)

So I will trudge through today, hoping it passes quickly. then I have 2 full days of rest to try and kick this cold. It's nasty. And it hits almost immediately. I felt it coming on at 8 last night, and this morning, sure enough, I have it full force. And it sucks. So I will be trying to heal myself this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home