Friday, April 29, 2005

End Of The Week

Friday is here. I really do appreciate my weekends. I enjoy the time away from work. I enjoy the time I spend with my wife. The fact that I get to sleep in on Saturdays is a bonus. The only thing on my agenda for this weekend is the race at Talladega Super Speedway, the fastest track on the NASCAR circuit. My fingers are crossed for Kasey Kahne. It would awesome if he won his first Nextel Cup Race at Talladega. Should be a fun race to watch.

If I am on the right track here, today is going to be somewhat mellow. I am hoping so. I could use a quiet day today. It would be a nice respite from the stress earlier this week. It's just nice that the weekend starts at the end of the day today. I am looking forward to it. :)

More Later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home